Sunday, June 24, 2007

Drizzly day

It was a pretty busy day but I managed to run in spite of that. There is a paved trail near our home that I've been wanting to see, so I finally did that. It proved to be a nice change from the usual routine--very quiet, pastoral views with very little foot traffic. It crosses 3 paved roads, but otherwise is just pedestrian traffic. The day was overcast and a bit drizzly, not too warm (69F) but it was humid. It still was nice running weather. I ended up doing the full trail (out and back) which made for just over 4.5 miles. My pace was slower, it took me right at an hour to do it but that was my second "long run" this week so I don't mind. It has screwed up my schedule because today was supposed to be a rest day. We'll see how I hold up at tomorrow's group run.

No comments: